Friday, December 11, 2009

Life after Education Psychology


Writing about my time observing has made really see that my experience observing was beneficial. It allowed me to see how a physical education department works, and how they write their tests, or plan their lessons. It allowed me to talk to professionals in my desired field and gain some valuable tips and advice from those that have experienced it firsthand. The advice wasn't always teaching related, but tips on the admin side of teaching too.

I was very thankful for my observation placement; the teachers were very welcoming and very willing to help me along my path to becoming a teacher too. It was a good experience for me because when it comes time for me to allow a student in to my class to observe, I will have my positive experience to recall upon and hopefully pay it forward to the next generations of Physical Educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment